Monday, February 6, 2012

That awkward moment when you make your first blog post...

Being a first-time blogger, I'm quite at a loss as to what I should write.  I guess I will follow the example of the blogs that I have seen and just tell the very few followers a little bit about myself...

First off, I am a student of the College of Nursing at Brigham Young University.  (The answer to your question is yes--I am a Mormon.)  I'm in my second semester of the 6 semester program.  We have clinical in the nursing home this semester, and, I must say, that is not my dream job.  We'll figure that part out later...

I come from a family of 4 kids.  Being the third child (right smack in the middle if you consider the range of ages), I've experienced both the feelings of being the one to pester the older kids, as well as the privilege of being pestered by the youngest one.  You can imagine the many wrestling matches that have broken out between me and my brothers, especially being the girl right between them.

I currently live in the shabbiest yet most adorable little place in Provo, UT.  The toilets never stop running, and I have been attacked by the shower head many times when the pressure becomes too great for the little thing to take.  The kitchen once flooded from the downstairs shower, and the heater works whenever it feels merciful.  Other than that, I love the place.  I have 5 wonderful roommates who are the best friends you could ask for, and somehow, that makes all the appliance malfunctions totally worth it.

And tada, that is me!  Guess blogging wasn't so hard as I thought.

2 comments: